- Metric Ton
- 200.00 - 300.00 USD ($)
- 200-300 USD ($)
- As the main raw material with PE carrier and additives to make PE Transparent Masterbatch
- 2.3 Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- white powder
- Bisically not
- Raw materials for Transparent Masterbatch
- 6 Months
- Room Temperature
Specially used to make PE Transparent Masterbatch, the made masterbatch will dosage into the PE film by 10-15% without affecting the transparency, and dosage into the PE tube with 20-25% without affecting the transparency and color, reducing production costs. Besides, the made PE Transparent Masterbatch can be used for tableware, plate, sheet, pipe, profile, extrusion, injection molding, casting, etc.
High transparency: The refractive index of the made masterbatch itself is very close to that of most synthetic resins, so the dosage amount of the made masterbatch does not affect the transparency of the finished product
Low oil absorption: The oil absorption is 24-28ml/100g, which is beneficial to reduce the use of additives and resin carriers and reduce the manufacturing cost of the product
Easy to disperse: It has good wettability to various resins, good adsorption performance, and easy to disperse;
Strong stability: excellent weather resistance and excellent corrosion resistance.
Storage and transportation: This product is a highly moisture-proof product and should be stored in a ventilated and dry warehouse. It should be protected from moisture and rain during storage and transportation.
Packing: 25kg PP woven bag + Thick PE liner
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP)
- 5000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 25KG PP Sacks with thick PE liner.
- Middle East, Eastern Europe, South America, Asia
- All India
No.706, Sinotower, Qingdao, Shandong, 532, China